From online voting, to results consolidation, election night reporting, eBallot Delivery, voter education and election training, Scytl´s technology continues to help increase and improve access to participatory democracy, citizen empowerment and public transparency via innovative online election technology. 2018 has seen a record breaking number of Scytl election modernization projects across the globe:
- In the USA over 70M voters from more than 900 U.S. counties successfully leveraged Scytl technology during the 2018 Midterm Elections.
- During the 2018 Ontario Municipal Elections, 103 municipalities including the City of Markham and the Town of Newmarket, leveraged Scytl’s online & phone voting technology, enabling over 1M voters to securely cast their votes electronically.
- Expansion of Invote, Scytl’s Online Voting Solution for the private market: Portugal’s national Lawyer professional association, Girona Nurses Association, the College of Dentists and Stomatologists of Catalonia, etc.
- The New South Wales Electoral Commission renewed its confidence in Scytl with a 4-year contract to refresh its iVote® online and phone voting platform.
- Political parties like the Social Democratic Party (SPD) of Germany leveraged Scytl Online Voting.
- Universities in Spain successfully used online voting: the University of Santiago de Compostela, UNED, etc.
With all these successful achievements, Scytl looks forward to a challenging 2019, always keeping innovating democracy with leading-edge technology.