From online voting, to results consolidation to election training, Scytl´s technology continues to help increase and improve participatory democracy, citizen empowerment and public transparency via innovative online election technology. The last quarter of 2015 sees a record breaking number of Scytl election modernization projects across the globe:
- The UAE Ministry of Federal National Council Affairs conducted the world’s first fully-electronic national election with Scytl technology for the Federal National Council Elections 2015.
- The Electoral Commission Queensland, Australia selects Scytl for improved election training consistency.
- In the USA over 320 jurisdictions successfully leveraged Scytl technology during the November 2015 General Elections.
- Over 1 million voters in Brazil securely voted in online in the COFECON, CFF and CFC elections leveraging Scytl online voting technology
- Swiss Canton of Neuchâtel sees a continued increase in online voting engagement both in country and abroad during the Swiss 2015 Federal Elections.
- In Spain, the Ministry of Interior successfully leverages Scytl results consolidation and publication technology for Spain´s 2015 General Elections and the l’Ajuntament de Girona successfully deployed its first ever secure online participatory budget consultation.