Barcelona, December 4, 2015 – Scytl, the worldwide leader in election modernization, online voting and eGovernance technology, closes the year with recognition as one of the Top 25 Hottest Fast-Growing Start-Ups, nominated by the most active investors in the sector outside their own portfolios. Scytl is the only Spanish company in the list that includes the most promising and top 25 fast-growing Internet companies worldwide.
“Our technology improves democracy by increasing voter participation in developed countries. But the impact is even more amazing in developing countries where we can help to mitigate election fraud,” stated Scytl CEO Pere Valles, during his session at NOAH 2015, a conference for late-stage Internet companies in London, November 2015.
During 2015, Scytl has been recognized time and again with industry awards for its innovation and technology excellence. Recent awards include:
- Top 25 Start-Ups to Watch in Europe: Scytl listed with the top Fastest-Growing Internet Companies in Europe.
- Scytl Innovative Technology, European Business Awards: National Champion representing Spain in the 2015/2016 Awards for success, innovation, ethics and an international mind-set amongst 24,000 businesses across 33 countries in Europe.
- Scytl Innovation Strategy & Entrepreneurial Excellence, Deutsch-Katalanischer Unternehmer Preis: For entrepreneurial success that exemplifies how an unequivocal technological focus is beneficial in terms of international competition and accelerated growth.
- Scytl Innovation & Transformation Excellence: Adigital Awards recognizes Scytl´s excellence in the Digital Economy space, excellence that is helping boost the digital economy in Spain.
- Scytl Investors Award for the Venture Capital Operation of the Year: Venture Capital Awards Spinnaker Invest (Riva y García) and Nauta Capital received the Venture Capital Operation of the Year Award for its participation in Scytl and their contribution and support in the growth and internationalization of Spanish SMEs.
- Special Jury Prize 2015: The Tech Tour Growth 50
Scytl is the global leader in secure election management, electronic voting and eGovernance solutions. Specializing in election modernization technologies, Scytl offers the first end-to-end election management and voting platform, providing the highest security and transparency standards currently available. Scytl has capitalized on its more than 18 years of research to develop election-specific cryptographic security technology protected by more than 40 international patents and patent applications, positioning Scytl as the company with the largest patent portfolio of the industry.
Scytl’s solutions have been successfully used in over 40 countries across the globe over the last 10 years, including Canada, the United States, France, Norway, Switzerland, Bosnia-Herzegovina, the
UAE, India, Iceland and Australia. Scytl is headquartered in Barcelona, Spain, with strategic offices in the United States, Canada, Brazil, Peru and Greece, as well as field offices in the UK, Ukraine, Mexico, Malaysia, India, Bangladesh and Australia. For more information, visit www.scytl.com.
Vice President of Marketing, Scytl
+34 934 230 324