78 million voters from more than 800 U.S. counties in states including Colorado, Georgia, New Jersey, California, and Texas benefited from Scytl secure election solutions.
Scytl award-winning technologies – including Online Election Worker Training, Online Voter Education, Election Night Reporting, and eBallot Delivery – helped election offices across the U.S. simplify their 2020 General Election and increase security, transparency, efficiency, and access to important election information before, during, and after the election.
2020 General Election by the numbers:
- Award-winning Election Night Reporting provides secure real-time Election Night results that are user-friendly, ADA compliant, and easily shared by voters, media, and candidates.
- Consolidated election results for 7 states.
- Local results for 95 counties in 17 states.
- Impacted more than 48 million registered voters.
- Learn more about Scytl Election Night Reporting here.
- Award-winning Online Election Worker Training provides custom, consistent, interactive training – increasing Election Day preparedness across all voting locations.
- 14k Election Workers trained state-wide in 4 states.
- 72k Election Workers trained across 20 counties and 3 cities.
- More than 34k Election Workers trained in 3 of the 10 largest election jurisdictions in the U.S
- Over 82k Election Training courses completed.
- Impacted more than 35 million registered voters.
- Learn more about Scytl Online Training here.
- Award-winning Online Voter Education provides voters with essential voting information such as sample ballots, precinct and polling location look-ups, and more.
- Increased access in 27 counties in 8 states.
- Impacted 7 million registered voters.
- Learn more about Scytl Voter Education here.
- eBallot Delivery allows UOCAVA and remote voters to securely download their ballot and return it digitally, based on each state’s legal requirement.
- Almost 17k ballots made available to remote voters in 3 states.