Scytl’s technology – including eBallot Delivery, Online Election Worker Training, Online Voter Education, and Election Night Reporting – has helped election offices across the U.S. to successfully deliver their 2018 Midterm Election and increase access, transparency, and efficiency to important election information before, during, and after the election.
Over 70M voters from more than 900 U.S. counties in states including California, Colorado, Georgia, New Jersey, and Texas, benefited from Scytl’s secure election solutions.
2018 Midterm Election by the numbers:
- Election Night Reporting provides secure real-time Election Night results that are user-friendly, ADA compliant, and easily shared by voters, media, and candidates.
- Consolidated election results for 7 States.
- Local results for 82 counties.
- Impacted more than 44 million registered voters.
- eBallot Delivery allows UOCAVA and remote voters to securely download their ballot and return it digitally, based on each state’s legal requirement.
- 70k ballots made available to remote voters in 5 States.
- Online Election Worker Training provides custom, consistent, interactive training – increasing Election Day preparedness across all voting locations.
- 2k Election Workers trained state-wide in 2 states.
- 35k Election Workers trained 30 counties.
- More than 7k Election workers trained in the largest election jurisdiction in the U.S.
- Impacted more than 19 million registered voters.
- Online Scytl Voter Education provides voters with essential voting information such as sample ballots, precinct and polling location look-ups, and more.
- Increased access in 19 counties in 7 states.
- Impacted than 4 million registered voters.