Doing our part
in projects worldwide
Our dedicated researchers are active participants in a number of innovative security and modernization projects. They are committed to helping find creative solutions to modern challenges by utilizing their research at Scytl as a foundation.
Privacy-Preserving Post-Quantum Systems From Advanced Cryptographic Mechanisms Using Lattices
PROMETHEUS aims to provide post-quantum signature schemes, encryption schemes and privacy-preserving protocols that rely on lattice-based cryptography. This requires exploring:
Provide solid foundations for the design of privacy-preserving cryptographic protocols that can resist quantum adversaries. These include:
– clarifying the exact difficult of algorithmic lattice problems in the classical and quantum settings;
– determining the relationships between the diverse lattice problems.
Basic tools related to lattices.
Enable the secure and practical applicability of lattice trapdoors, which typically consist of a short basis of some lattice and have been central tools in the design of many lattice-based cryptographic protocols.
Signature and encryption schemes.
Design and implement better lattice-based signatures, encryption, commitment schemes and zero-knowledge proof systems that can easily be combined altogether in higher-level protocols, and that prove their security even against side-channel attacks.
Provide concrete realizations of advanced privacy-preserving protocols. These include the construction and implementation of:
– anonymous credentials and related mechanisms (group signatures, anonymous attestations, etc.);
– truly anonymous e-cash systems and their generalizations;
– electronic voting and other tools for e-democracy;
– cryptographic tools related to cyber threat intelligence.
Protecting Small and Medium-sized Enterprises digital technology through an innovative cyber-SECurity framework
Black Ice HSM
Advanced cryptographic technologies based on cloud computing for electronic voting environments